Customers who choose SODEP have opted for impeccable quality of the fuel.
- SODEP imports its fuels in Muanda from major European trading companies. These comply with international standards to guarantee the reliability and performance of vehicles and machines.
- Petroleum products are first checked in Muanda, in the SOCIR laboratory where the fuels are stored.
- Another quality control is carried out as soon as the fuel arrives at the headquarters in Kinshasa.
- To guarantee that fuel is free of water and impurities, the SODEP technical team carefully maintains all the tanks, pipes and equipment in the supply chain.
- OCC regularly carries out legal checks on distribution measurement products and distribution measuring devices.